Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch review

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch review 




To help you. Oliver had to travel to parallel worlds in Kono Kuni navigating your host has amazing plush.





The objective is to put the Wizards can do things. But the story does not have it in the PS3.When the Queen is behind that of white ash that rose to extend the history of the NDS.
The magical adventure to talk with Oliver and the two dissenters, the world today. English for the next year a little 



Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch 
First of all, you do it, "Hisashi Ishii, Joe" regular composer for Ghibli animation, is familiar. The other beautiful hand.President Hill attraction (LEVEL-5) did not have a spy story. Baby Jane is going well.It is appropriate to the story and style with Ghibli Oliver's voice was a lot of paint (paint a lot in his car).The narrative itself is certainly a woman. I sleep because I was so confused, so many times. I think it's great.There seems to be a guy (laughs) Like the protagonist, rather than with women. The protagonists are attractive as other types of malware.
The rest was like watching anime marathon, Ghibli fans will love it, but my game LEVEL-5 for the first time.Dark Cloud / Dark Cloud / Rogue Galaxy does not map a cellular shade, beauty, natural beauty.There are many brilliant ideas, creative.
The difference between the DS version of the story, but the spirit of the old queen is white, then the PS3.I need a spell to put out a single command. The magic is that the core of the game all the time fighting a Puzzle.Players must hit the same problem I used to do some magic. It requires some skill in Japanese. The search.The main story is not much. Only the symbols of the map is sufficient. But this is a hint to the puzzle.The language is very important for this game. And he warned that the water can be quite difficult. Do not underestimate the children's game.
Combat system is the same. The character is there, but it was Jane F (Imajinn) is a monster for me.They can not have all the DLC bosses or have developed - and I have fought the strengths and weaknesses of their own.The techniques used to fight the bosses and enemies that level and I had to use your brain. Language is a barrier again.The difficulty will be in balance for people who really understand the system. I have a lot of variety. The agencies report the magic of it.I declare that I play.
I've been criticized for its beauty, because the theater is not good for the game so long.E '(LEVEL-5 + Ghibli) x = a game that already have the funds to another lot.They now dominate the market for children to camp out and, of course, "New Kono Kuni" is one of the best games of the year to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment